Monday, June 16, 2008

Introduction

Lots of thoughts on blogging. I've attempted it before. I need one for my company. But just getting it done is the challenge. So I figured i'd start with a personal blog. See how that works out. I'll start off with a background on who I am and what I believe in.

Here's who I am:
I'm a self employeed real estate appraiser
I have a wife and two kids
I live in Queen Creek Arizona
I'm coming up on my 20 year high school reunion
I enjoy most sports from a spectator perspective but particularly enjoy baseball
I play golf at a manageable level but don't play it enough to really improve my game...
I live on a golf course (oh the irony)

Here's what I enjoy:
Family
Jesus
Justice
History
The Underdog
Trivia
The benefit of the doubt
Nostalgia
Music
Home improvement
Gardening

I guess I'll probably end up touching on some of these subjects through this blog, and of course more topics will come up as things evolve. But if you're reading this in 2009 and there are no subsequent posts, then you can guess where the Easton Blogging experiment of 2008 went.

No comments: